Familia is a leading off-price retailer in Russia
Familia is actively working to expand its retail chain. To that end, it is interested in opportunities to lease retail space in Moscow and the Moscow region, as well as in St. Petersburg and other regions of Russia.
The company’s wide popularity and effective advertising result in consistently high store traffic. These factors combined with the segment in which we work allow us to become anchor tenants in the retail spaces we occupy.
We are ready to consider offers concerning the lease of retail spaces and to discuss opportunities for mutually beneficial long-term cooperation.
Requirements for retail space
- Total area — from 1 100 m2 to 1 400 m²
- Shop floor space — not less than 1000 m²
- Backroom area — from 100 m²
- Lease period — from 5 years with obligatory registration of the lease agreement.
- Available handling area. In cases when the unloading dock is situated far from the handling area, a goods elevator should be available (with a weight capacity of no less than 500 kg).
- Existing utilities: heating, water supply, sewage system, ventilation, air conditioning, sprinkler system, fire alarm system.
- Standard developer’s finish (tile floor, Armstrong suspended ceiling or “light cut-off” system, painted walls or walls prepared for painting, lighting according to the standards for retail space).
- Telephone communications, Internet access capabilities: agreements should be signed with our partner telecommunication services provider.
- Reserved electrical capacity — 70 W/m2, voltage — 380 V.
- Option to place advertising constructions both outside and inside the shopping center.
For real estate agencies
Familia works with real estate agencies to consider leasing opportunities. Commercial terms are negotiated individually.
To send an offer, please fill out the form below: