Using the services of the Website means unconditional acceptance by User of the hereby Policy along with all of the terms of processing the User’s personal information; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User shall refrain from using the services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. Terms and definitions used in this Policy.
- 1.1.1. Website is the source located available on the Internet at the following URL: www.famil.ru which is a property of «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC.
- 1.1.2. Website Services (Services) are all services available for use at the Website of www.famil.ru.
- 1.1.3. User is any individual who has voluntarily proceeded with the registration and/or has used the Website Services, utilities, software and products by «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC.
- 1.1.4. User’s personal information means and goes for:
- 184.108.40.206. Any personal information User provides about oneself on his own while getting registered (while creating an account) or while being in progress of using the Services including User's personal data. The Information obligatory for providing the Services is specially marked. Any other information is provided by User at one's own discretion.
- 220.127.116.11. The data is automatically provided to the Website Services in progress of their being used by means of the software previously installed on User's device, including IP-address, cookie files data, data of User's browser (or any other software which accessing the Services is performed by), details of the equipment and software specifications utilized by User, date and time of accessing the Services, URL's of the requested pages and any other detailed information of the kind.
- 18.104.22.168. Other information about User that one provides.
- 1.1.5. Personal data operator of «MAXIMA GROUP» Limited Liability Company located as a legal entity at the following mail address: Office 4, build 15 at 15, Rochdelskaya str., Moscow, Russian Federation ZIP 123376.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 2.1. The Website proceeds with collecting and storing only the personal information necessary for the services to be provided or for the agreements and contracts with User to be performed, for the exception of the cases when the current law presumes obligatory storage of personal information during particular terms of time defined by current law.
- 2.2. User's personal information is processed by the Website to achieve the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. In order to identify a User registered at the Website.
- 2.2.2. In order to provide User's access to personalized resources within the Website.
- 2.2.3. In order to establish mutual connection with User, including the forwarded notifications, requests and inquiries related to using the Website, providing Services, processing requests, inquiries and orders from User.
- 2.2.4. In order to locate User's whereabouts for providing security to prevent cases of fraud.
- 2.2.5. In order to verify accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by User.
- 2.2.6. In order to deliver efficient client and technical support to the User in case the problems related to using the Website may occur.
- 2.2.7. In order to perform promotional activity at User's agreement. To also keep User aware of the events and promotions announced by «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC.
- 2.2.8. In order to provide User with efficient customer support services.
- 2.2.9. In order to enhance the Services quality, convenience of their use and developing new Services and utilities.
- 2.2.10.In order to proceed with newsletters to User.
- 2.3. «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC, due to its specific ways of receiving data, does not check the authenticity of personal data provided by User, nor does it perform its relevance actuality control. However, «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC comes defaultly from the fact that User provides authentic personal data on the items listed in the Website Registration form and keeps that information up to date. Entire responsibility along with any possible consequences caused by providing unreliable or irrelevant information is borne by User.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA AND ITS TRANSFERS TO THIRD PARTIES
- 3.1. The Website stores Users' personal data in accordance with the internal regulations related to their respective specific Services.
- 3.2. Regarding User's personal data, it is kept confidential except for the cases with User's voluntarily providing his own personal information for common access available to unlimited number of third parties. By using certain specific services, User agrees with the fact that certain part of his personal data comes to be available to the public.
- 3.3. «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC keeps the right to transfer User's personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.3.1. User has clearly expressed its agreement to these actions.
- 3.3.2. The transfer is necessary for specific service to be utilized by User, or in order to complete performing certain agreement or contract signed with that particular User.
- 3.3.4. When the transfer is prescribed by the Russian or any other currently applicable law within the legally established procedure.
- 3.3.5. In case the Website is sold, all of the obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy are transferred to the acquirer, applicable to any personal data the acquirer gets on buying the Website.
- 3.4. Processing User's personal data is performed with no expiry limitations by means of any legal ways including the information systems of personal data along with or without using automation. Processing Users' personal data is proceeded with based on its accordance with Federal Law adopted on July 27th, 2006 N 152-FL "On Personal Data".
- 3.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration keeps User posed of such a loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 3.6. The Website Administration takes necessary organizational and technical measures to maintain Users' personal data prevention from illegal or occasional access, destruction, modifying, blocking, copying, spreading, and keeps them prevented from alternative illegal actions committed by third parties.
In order to protect User's personal data and provide its appropriate use along with preventing its unauthorized and/or random access, «MAXIMA GROUP» LLC implements necessary and sufficient technical and administrative measures. The personal information provided by User is stored on servers with limited access only, located in guarded rooms.
- 3.7. The Website Administration in association with User takes all of the appropriate necessary measures to prevent loss or any other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of User's personal information.
- 3.8. Agreement Confirmation
- 3.8.1. User is eligible to refuse confirming the hereby Agreement in case any of its terms or conditions is unacceptable to the User.
- 3.8.2. User confirms that his/her accepting the Agreement (by tagging «I Accept the Agreement») means a complete approval and acceptance by User with all of its terms with no exception, and also guarantees authenticity of the Personal information he has provided.
Which includes the fact that by accepting the hereby Agreement, the User gives his/her consent to "MAXIMA GROUP" LLC to receive information of special offers, new production updates and promotions delivered both by means of electronic communication networks and mailing address (including, but not limited by: texting SMS-distribution, e-mail newsletters) and processing their personal data by means of collecting, recording, systemizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying, gaining information and usage performed with or without the means of automation, including data-processing or telecommunication networks, in order to organize forwarding me special offers, updates of new products and promotions, processing my inquiries and requests.
4. THE PARTIES’ OBLIGATIONS
- 4.1. User is obliged to:
- 4.1.1. provide the information of personal data necessary for proper use of the Website.
- 4.1.2. update and supplement the earlier provided personal data, in case their any updates have taken effect by the moment.
- 4.2. The Website Administration is obliged to:
- 4.2.3. Take precautions for protecting the confidentiality of User's personal data according to the order normally used to protect this kind of data within the existing business circulation.
- 4.2.4. Perform blocking the personal data related to the relevant User, since the moment of a request or inquiry from the User or his legal representatives or an authorized institution supposed to protect the subjects of personal data by the period of time to check it, in case any irrelevant personal information or illegal actions happen to be revealed.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The Website Administration that didn't complete its obligations is in charge for the loss the User borne based on illegal use of personal data, in accordance with the Law of Russian Federation.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of the confidential personal information, the Website Administration shall not be responsible if the confidential personal information:
- 5.2.1. became available to the public before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. was received from a third party before it was received by the Website Administration.
- 5.2.3. was disclosed at the User's consent.
6. RESOLVING THE DISPUTES
- 6.1. Before applying to the court with a sue on disputes arising from interaction between the Website User and the Website Administration, filing a claim (a written proposal to voluntarily resolve a dispute) is obligatory.
- 6.2. Within 15 (Fifteen) calendar days since the date of receiving the claim, its recipient notifies the claim applicant in a written form of the considered results on reviewing the claim.
- 6.3. In case agreement is not reached on a claim, its relevant dispute shall be referred to the Moscow Arbitration Court.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS